LASSO OF TRUTH, EPISODE 6!
In which Elle and Juliet discuss Navy uniforms, Etta Candy at her most commanding, and the sheer misery of the 2009 Wonder Woman movie.
GOLDEN AGE DISCUSSION
WONDER WOMAN 2009 DISCUSSION
- We're...not fans of this movie, which stars Keri Russell as Diana and Nathan Fillion as Steve Trevor.
- This is a movie in which Etta Candy is a svelte extra who exists entirely to be a Catty Office Bitch.
- Steve Trevor only stops making things about his boner when he has an opportunity to whine about women ignoring nice guys like him for "bad boys" like Ares.
- Diana learns an important lesson in Chivalry: It's Not So Bad After All, Why Do You Have To Be Such A Bitch About It?
- The movie will be receiving a re-release this year. People will say it's good, because they haven't rewatched it in nearly 10 years. These people are wrong.
OUR AWESOME THEME MUSIC
- Our theme song is "The Lady of the House of Love" by The Parlour Trick, from the album A Blessed Unrest.
- Find more Parlour Trick on their Bandcamp page.
FOLLOW LASSO OF TRUTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA!